Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yugioh Playmate Design

          Yesterday my friend Guardian Adita called me, he was asking me for making him a custom Yu-Gi-Oh Playmate. He wants the playmate is simple but sweet because his ace monster is Guardian Eatos. So he ask me to make a Guardian Eatos Custom Playmate.
          I am searching for Eatos image from google, and i find a quite cool rendered Eatos image. The project begin, my community wants the playmate is standard and same with the others member. I create the project with Photoshop CS3 and finally it is done


Guardian Eatos Custom Playmate

          The design is done, so its ready for printing. I don't have a printer, so I go to photo printing shop. when the playmate is printed, I cant believe it. It is so gorgeous and cool, Guardian Adita is very pleased and go for it to duel with his new playmate. I take this picture with Nokia N73
Guardian Adita VS Psychic Urashima



 

1 comments:

dude would you plz tell me the material you printed on?

Post a Comment